Get LegalChat Software
for your website.

The LegalChat Approach

Increase leads without spending more to improve website traffic

Attorneys and law firms spend millions of dollars driving traffic to their websites, and it is not getting any cheaper or easier. Smart law firms are beginning to realize that more emphasis should be placed on conversion optimization: turning more of those valuable website visitors into leads and sales. The average conversion rate for most law firm websites is less than 2%. The remaining 98% represents a huge missed opportunity, especially since leads generated from a firm’s own website have the highest closing ratio.

LegalChat Live Chat Support Service changes your website from static and informational to dynamic and conversational. We have developed a cost effective way to convert more of your existing website traffic into leads. Why spend more to increase traffic when you can convert a higher percentage of the visitors you already have?

Our proven way to convert visitors into quality client leads

Our approach is very similar to your firm’s approach. We promptly greet and welcome all visitors, build a rapport, and answer questions while getting the important information needed for you to close the deal. Sales process and execution are important aspects for your firm to take on more clients, and the same is true with your online visitors. Execution of the correct live chat process is the key to increasing website lead generation for a law firm. We have developed proven scripts, and deploy them at just the right moment to capture the lead. Research shows that over 40% of your site visitors will retain counsel somewhere within 30 days. Our proactive live chat solution can help ensure they make that retain your firm. LegalChat can improve your current website traffic conversion rate by as much as 60%.

The key to our success

Quality complete customer support in conjunction with our proactive chat software and proven process has been the key to our success. Effectively answering visitors queries while building a rapport is the key to our higher conversion rates. Other chat providers claim to provide true support, but in fact they run your visitors around in circles, trying to get their info instead of answering visitor queries and establishing rapport. It is more like a live quote request form. This can leave a bad impression and have a very negative effect when visitors’ needs are not met. At LegalChat we are proud of the high level of quality support we provide, and we often more than triple our competition’s chat lead conversion results.

We appreciate your interest in LegalChat and taking the time to view our website. Let us know if we can assist you with your Live Chat Support needs.

CONTACT US

  • Contact Us

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.